Management Assistant Wholesale and Foreign Trade | Production & Logistics (m/f/d)
Welcome to nerdytec!
The company nerdytec was founded in 2011 by Chris Mut and Roman Jakob near Cologne. The goal of the two avid gamers was and is to move PC gaming away from the desk and towards the comfort of the sofa. nerdytec now offers a range of high-quality couch gaming desks internationally, giving gamers a completely new gaming experience.
At nerdytec we know how important casual communication is to create a pleasant working environment without losing sight of the seriousness of commercial business. If you are looking for an exciting position where you can take on a variety of tasks, we would like to welcome you to our team.
... in purchasing, logistics & production:
- You control and process our inventories and orders
- You lead purchasing & price negotiations
- You control and monitor the production
- You handle the logistics from our plant to our warehouses
... in general administrative tasks
- You stand for smooth correspondence and communication, both internally and externally
- You participate in the implementation of projects of all departments
- You support decision-making processes by collecting and analyzing sales figures, revenue comparisons and expenditure overviews
- Completed vocational training as a wholesale & foreign trade merchant (or comparable training) and several years of relevant professional experience in purchasing/production or logistics
- You are an organizational talent: You keep the overview, even when things get hectic
- Customer orientation and communication skills characterize you
- You are confident in using ERP systems and the Amazon system and/ or demonstrate a quick ability to learn new systems
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
- You have a confident command of the German and English languages, both in written and oral communication
We offer you...
- an open-ended adventure
- A work environment that inspires and motivates you, along with a team of enthusiasts who will pull together with you
- active participation in all growth processes of our company
- up to 35 vacation days per year
- Many opportunities for further training and qualification
- An attractive compensation package that appropriately rewards your experience and performance and is based on the company's success
- daily, shared free lunch of the highest organic quality
- Regular after-work events to bring the team closer together
- soothing Thai massage every second Friday directly on site
Have we aroused your interest?
If you have the above qualities and are looking for a versatile position, we look forward to getting to know you! Please send your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact us at +49 2202 927 66 14 or via email@example.com.
See you soon!